Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Forget You


I'll warn any guys (if there are any guys) reading this....this is a "girlie" book. But that doesn't mean you can't read this. It does have some interest for you guys too.

Forget You by Jennifer Echols is a book I recently read. I'll tell you a little bit just because I hate when people ruin the story for me. So the main character is Zoey Commander. Her home life is screwed up big time. And to top it all off she can't remember a thing about one night that seems to be a big turning point in her life. She tries to get information on what happens. There were points that I was wondering what would happen and other times I knew exactly what was ahead. And of course there were parts that I was screaming at Zoey to just open her eyes! Anyone could see it but her. So I would recommend this book. I'll warn you it is racey and there are some .... you can say 'intense'? scenes. If you like love stories and some adorable smart mouthed guys with a little edge then I would say get this book now.
4.5-5 stars. (I love it that much)
and I hope she doesn't mind but if you guys want a little more on the book and reviews on it check out "michelle's bookshelf" she wrote it on July 10, 2010

Enjoy! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment